Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Helping Hand

EWWWW!! What *is* that creepy thing?

Hi!! I'm waving to you!! Do you see me??

Yes. We see you. What ARE you?

Oh. I see now. You're a back scratcher. hahaha

But, wait. WHY are you here? Weirdo. ::snorts::

On FB one evening, I mentioned that I had an itch in the middle of my back, where I could not reach it myself and jokingly asked it anyone was willing to either come over and scratch my back or bring me a back scratcher so I could do it myself.

Several days later, one the front porch was THIS. And I laughed and laughed and laughed. And I knew immediately which lovely friend had left the gift for me. Because really? How many friends does a person have who would do this for her?

Anyway. I love that creeeepy thing. It says 'LOVE' to me. :D

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just now discovered the moo-stick made your blog. So glad it says love to you---even with the 'moo-er' removed. : )