Sunday, February 6, 2011

#37/365 Super Bowl, Schmooper Bowl. Pass the corn bread

Not a big football fan. Not married to one, either (thanks be to God). hehe So, at our house, Super Bowl Sunday is about other things.

The "kids" (well, 4/8 of them) came over and the hubs put out quite a nice spread (causing my waist to do the same) ::sigh:: Chili, sloppy joes, chips and dip, corn bread, lemon cake and I'm bettin' I'm forgetting some things. lol Yummygood fun.

And the anticipation of the commercials, which I felt was lacking.

Here are my favorite 2 commercials from today's TV festival:

The VW Darth Vader commercial

and

The House (the TV show) commercial

How'd you spend your Super Bowl Sunday? :D

1 comment:

Dolores said...

We didn't watch Super Bowl..... I'm glad you showed the link for the commercials...
Hugs,