Saturday, January 15, 2011


Outside my window... there is bitter cold and no sun (again)


I am thinking...I am expecting a crowd today to celebrate Great Grandma's birthday and Caleb's, too!


I am thankful for...antibiotics. No, really. I was sick for over a week, before scoring these treasures.


From the learning rooms...I am actually AHEAD on my Bible reading program.


From the kitchen...we will be serving a taco bar, cornbread casserole and Great Grandma's lemon cake.


I am wearing...jammies (shorts and a Tshirt)


I am creating...a clean home for my guests. haha


I am going...crazy, wanna come?? lol Couldn't resist... :D


I am reading...nothing but the Bible (well and blogs and FB)


I am hoping...to lose 10+ pounds.


I am hearing...Scout's jing-tingley dog tags.


Around the house...I note a few odd Christmas presents that still need delivering.


One of my favorite things...my Mac. I am embarrassed by how much I LOOOVE it.


A few plans for the rest of the week: I get Monday OFF!!! Whoo-hoo!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... (Camera battery currently dead. Will share laterrrrr)

1 comment:

Jill said...

SO glad you secured some antibiotics and are feeling better. I love lemon cake and wonder if Great Grandma's cake is especially tasty???