Sunday, January 9, 2011

#8/365 WEDDING DAY!!

My friend, Kathy and I met our Brazilian friend, Flavia when Kathy and my daughters were 3. We met through a mutual friend and has been friends ever since (our girls are now sophomores in college, so it has REALLY been awhile).

Flavia moved back to Brazil and extracted a promise from us before she left: We promised Flavia we would come to see her in Brazil, after our daughters were grown and gone. And then ... ?

Flavia got engaged to a man (Stephen) she knew back in college, 20 years ago. And when she invited Kathy and I to the wedding in Little Rock, we were excited to say, "yes!".

Here are some photos of their special day:

Flavia, her sister and brother-in-law and Mother. Stephen, his sisters and their children, his mother and his twin boys. A big, happy family.

This was in the original temple (I believe). My favorite part is that you can tell people touch it a lot.

FOOOOD!!!

Wine bottles are so pretty.

The beautiful cake was a different flavor for each tier.

Mr. and Mrs. Husband and wife.

Magnus, Maria Lucia, Flavia and her beautiful Mother. What a happy day!!

No comments: