Sunday, January 23, 2011

#23/365 Sunday Musings (caution: fluffy, superficial thoughts)



Outside my window... Sunshine!! And snow. And bitter cold.


I am thinking... I love weekends.


I am thankful for... our nation's heritage.


From the kitchen... velveeta cheese dip (football food)


I am wearing... yoga pants, Tshirt and fuzzy socks.


I am creating... nothing, really. As usual.


I am going... to make some lists.


I am reading... the local Sunday paper.


I am hoping... to feel more passion/alive-ness


I am hearing... SVU on TV.


Around the house... boy, do I need to vacuum!!


One of my favorite things... lazy Sundays.


A few plans for the rest of the week: as far as I can recall, nothing on the calendar but work, work, work.


Here is picture I am sharing...


Recently seen at a new vet's/groomer's office ...

Now, that's customer service! bwahahaha

1 comment: