Sunday, January 16, 2011

#14/365 Caleb is 7!!

So, as I was getting ready for the birthday shindig for Caleb and Great Grandma, the hubs asks, "Do we still have the stand mixer?". I tell him no, we gave it to one of the kids. "How about the hand mixer?", he asks. I come to assist in the search, but we come up empty handed. I go back to getting myself ready. When I come out, this is what I see ... ^^^.

Ahhhhh. my MacGuyver. I love him.

Lighting the candles. Seven years old. Wow.

Looking happy and a bit shy. As he blew out his candles, he blurted out something about "obnoxious Grandma". Kid you not. haha

Here, Caleb is playing with CollegeBoy, doing pull ups in the kitchen.

When CollegeBoy and Mindy arrived to the birthday party, Caleb loudly yelled, "Yay!! You're here!!", then he leaned into his Crumpa and whispered, "Who is him?". LOL To be fair, he generally sees CB at his football games, in his uniform, thus the confusion.

Next, he loudly chastised them by announcing, "You're late!!". Out of the mouth's of babes....

Happy Birthday, Caleb and Great Grandma (they share a birthday). I hope you both have a great new year of life.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Wow, your MacGuyver is ingenious.....it must have worked.

Looks like a fun time was had by all...Caleb is so cute!!