Saturday, December 25, 2010

#350/365 Chistmas Eve (new and improved with CAPTIONS)

Our tree, before any presents were opened. See all the brightly colored flat envelopes in the front? Those were all of 6 year old Caleb's gift offerings. Each person got several, because there were so many. My contained: a dime, a rock, an eraser, a whistle.
:)
It snowed all day and night of Christmas Eve. Over 10 inches fell (on top of what we already had).

Miss Addy, sitting in her Bumbo seat at the table, like a big girl. :)

The color and exposure was all wonky on this photo, so black and white was the best. This is my MIL, Virginia, the hubs, his second oldest son, Nate, his wife, Amber and Addy.

CollegeGirl with the gift she gave the hubs. He loooves flamingos and this one is called "Santa Mingo", complete with hat, beard and Santa pants. HAHA

In all his glory!!
CollegeGirl gave me the three Wise Men to help round our my Nativity (which she also gave me). I love it.

Too tired for captions tonight. I have neglected the blog and am one post behind, I think.

But we surely had a fun time. :D

2 comments:

Jill said...

Merry Christmas sweet Terynn! I trust it is a wonderful time of family and celebration!

Dolores said...

Beautiful family!!!
Looks you all had a very Merry Christmas!
I can't imagine that much snow.... wow!
Big hugs from Texas!