Saturday, November 20, 2010

#319/365 Global Influence (Friday's post)

So, I've stood in this frying pan for a photo with my brother.

I've stood in this frying pan with my friend (and former co-worker, Kris).

And I have stood in this frying pan, with my friend and co-worker, Hollie.

It's just THAT special. ::snort::

But, check it out! This is a weather-worn piece of paper that is next to the famous frying pan. It lists places from which visitors have come to see the Frying Pan (I think capital letters are warranted, don't you?). :)

Check it out. Look at that list. Impressive, no?

But, I need to contact the local authorities, as the country of "India" is not represented and my brother hails from there! Big score!!

15 minutes of fame is now ours. lol

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Now that's a famous/popular skillet.....and a big one too.