Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#299/365 Voted off the Island ...

Our county courthouse. Never been a fan of the building. Not my taste at all.

My work slip, excusing me for the morning.

I spent alllll morning and a bit of the PM in my jury duties, but ultimately, was not called to serve.

It was fascinating and as much as I was NOT happy when I was called, I was sad to have to leave. The case was one I was interested in. Who would have thought *that* would happen? Not me.

Oh, well. In 2 years, I will once again we in the eligible pool.

I will try to remember not to be all Grinch-y, if I am summoned again. :)

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I think most of us groan and moan about jury duty..... until we're there....
Yes, not the most attractive building...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!!!!