Tuesday, October 5, 2010

#277/365 Happy Birthday, CollegeBoy!!!


CollegeBoy turned 22 today. Doesn't seem possible. We will celebrate with him and his galpal tomorrow night at a restaurant of his choosing.

CollegeBoy shared with me what he'd like for his birthday present and I could not have seen it coming. He said he wants a POSTER sized photo of him playing football ... as in, a 20x30 sized poster. hahaha He's so insecure. ::snicker::

I thought it might be fun to include a photo from our wedding day, since most of the photos I share of CollegeBoy are of him as a, well, CollegeBoy.

CollegeBoy was 10, not quite 11, in this photo. This was during his husky stage. :)

CollegeGirl was 9. They are posing with my brother, Russ. That was such a sweetness-filled day. And it doesn't seem so long ago, until I look at the changes in my children.

Happy Birthday, CollegeBoy. You were the one who made me a Mom. The one I am so proud of. The one who makes me laugh.

I pray God richly blesses your life, as you prepare to graduate and begin the next chapter in your life.

And always remember ... Mama loves you.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Oh my, this is the sweetest post! The pictures are wonderful. I love the picture of you and your son....mother and son.....can't get much sweeter than that. Goodness he's so handsome!!!
It's so wonderful to look back on the 'times past' pictures. Your children were beautiful and handsome and have certainly grown into beautiful and handsome adults.

Your comments on my blog always touch my heart..... thank you!!!
Hugs,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME COLLEGE BOY!