Friday, September 24, 2010

#267/365 Technology

I love technology. I really do. I think of all the things that we have now that I did not have growing up and I am amazed.

Cell phones. Internet. Ipods. Garmins. Texting. Voicemail. Ipads. Laptops. DVD players. Iphones. Itouches. Blackberries. Skype. Google. Wow.

But until today, I thought I had mastered most of the technology in my life. Until today, when I had to ask for assistance from CollegeGirl ... about how to ... retrieve my VOICEMAIL from my new crackberry.

I cannot tell you what a buzzkill that was.

Plus, it took me 10 whole minutes to listen to those (by then) 13 messages.

Between that and needing bifocals so I can READ the keys on the crackberry, I am perchance nearing the upper limits of my coolness.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I understand the feeling (sorta), I'm trying to learn to text, and I feel so ignorant.

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog...
Hugs to you dear friend!