Saturday, September 11, 2010

#254/365 Sweetness

My girlfriend, Kathy and I got to spend the day together.
At a stadium.
It was windy.
And we still had fun.
My lips are blue.
But I wasn't cold.

We watched my son and his football team DOMINATE the Adolphus Gustavus "Gusties".
Which made us laugh all day, considering the wind.
HA

We ate yummy pasta at a place for whose atmosphere we were ummmm...under-dressed.
This is some chicken and vegetables with lemon sauce over angel hair pasta dish.
Yes, there were leftovers.

And we finished off the day with some death by chocolate dessert, to share.
I am not sure why this shot is so blurry.
Likely it was due to my nervous excitement and drooling.
I can't be sure, though.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Sounds like such a fun day. It's hard to beat watching your son, spending time with a friend, and eating.......Sounds good to me!