Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ANSWER TIME

Thanks to my friend, Kris, who reminded me that I had not revealed the cost of the Goodwill items I most recently purchased.

I no longer have the receipt to PROVE the cost, so you will have to take my word for it. But, I am trustworthy, so that shouldn't be a problem. heh

The total for 1 pair shoes, 1 pair boots, 1 'green' bag, 2 books, 1 glass hurricane thing, 1 skirt, and several shirts was...less than $30.00.

Kathy, I am flattered that you think I could do as good a job bargain hunting that I could actually *acquire* these things for 1.00 each. (verklempt moment--talk amongst yourselves--ha!).

But, just because I think things should cost a dollar, doesn't mean I often get my way. (sigh)

Thanks for playing y'all. And Delores, next time you're in the Iowa neck-o-the-woods, we shall go Goodwill-ing. We'd have a lovely time, I'm sure. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had it guessed a little low--does your goodwill mark items seperately? Hmmmmm, that could have thrown off my calculations! ;) A deal is a deal though! yeah! I am wearing a very cute outfit today of consignment store finds. I'm feeling pretty cute and pretty proud!
lovekris

Dolores said...

Oh yes, we'd have so much fun shopping and laughing together.

eureka1951 said...

You better get to Main St Exchange tomorrow! Lots of items are $1!!!!! I can't believe the things I rang up today that I could have bought!!! Dollar Days are amazing!!!!