Sunday, August 29, 2010

#241/365 Me and my ADHD reading habits...

The books I have been reading lately include: this one ^^^ (Criminal Minds sort of book), "Methland" (depressingly too close to home-literally), "Get Out of That Pit"(haven't even cracked it open) and "Too Small to Ignore" (about the importance of children in the Kingdom of God).

Usually, I like to finish one thing before beginning another (lists, tasks, food, etc.), so this is out of character for me. Anddd, I just remembered I am also reading, "Arguing with Idiots" by Glenn Beck.

FOCUS, WOMAN!

FOCUS! lol

2 comments:

Dolores said...

My poor little brain would be soooo confused if I tried reading that many books at the same time (well, not really at the same time), but.....what you're doing is commendable.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you mean that's not how you are suppose to do it? I have one at the camper, one downstairs, one upstairs and usually one that floats. Huh. well, what doyou know about that! :)
I always was a little weird.

Love
kris