Friday, April 2, 2010

#92/365 I know I shouldn't have laughed so hard, but...

My son, ready to get his wisdom teeth out. And mocking his mom. But he was nervous, trust me.

Did they even start the medicine?, he says to me.

Look at that goofy face. haha

Why, yes, they have, son.

Brutal. And if he ever read my blog (or even knew of its existence), he'd kill me.

He was such a hoot coming out of anesthesia. The nurse gave him paper, so he could communicate, as they didn't want him talking yet. But, my CollegeBoy, with the after-surgery mentality of a 6 year old, at this point, DREW me PICTURES. Bwahahaha. So adorable.

He kept at it for 30 minutes. Happily drawing. Like a kid in the back seat on a summer road trip. LOLOL

Eating "soft food" (grits and scrambled eggs) and missing his mouth a lot (which we also found humorous). Poor kid. This was 3 hours after surgery. Bless his heart.

I'll upload a video later.

And maybe some closeups of his drawings.

Of course, I kept them.

What kind of mother do you think I am? ::snort::

No comments: