Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday, Alannah!!

Alright! Big ole perm and acid wash jeans!! Note the cute, squishy, so new she is still curled up babygirl.

Now, that's a wonderful, babychub look. I always loved her big, blue eyes.


Jared and his little sister. He used to get a bit stressed when she would cry and would hover about, saying, "Don't kai (cry) baby Ayannah (Alannah)". So sweet.

Out to dinner tonight with CollegeGirl and the fam. I will try to take some photos and post them later this evening.

2 comments:

eureka1951 said...

The picture of you holding Alannah in the rocker? That is what I call an "eternal moment". One that you always remember and want to freeze time and keep the world out! How I miss those moments with my kids!

Dolores said...

These are great pictures....beautiful baby girl!
Mama looks so proud..... priceless photos.