Sunday, February 28, 2010

#59/365 My Thinking Place

This is a very old cemetery associated with the Brethern Church. It is just inside the city limits, near an old township school, where Mark graduated from high school and where Alannah attended 4th and 5th grades.

This is where Mark's sister-in-law is buried. She was only 40 when she passed. So young.

I sat here a long time, sorta thinking, sorta praying and and sorta worshiping. Sorta.

This is how long I sat in my car, sorta thinking, sorta praying, sorta worshiping.

This is the view out my window. Such a peaceful place.

Especially when the sun begins to set.

Happy Sabbath.

3 comments:

eureka1951 said...

Oh my! When I first saw MY THINKING PLACE the pictures weren't up yet. I thought I might see a bathtub! LOL!!!

A cemetery is a peaceful place to visit and reflect. I pray you found some peace there.

Dolores said...

The scenery is so restful and beautiful. You really captured some beautiful late afternoon reflective pictures!

A good place for reflection and prayer...

Dolores said...

The scenery is so restful and beautiful. You really captured some beautiful late afternoon reflective pictures!

A good place for reflection and prayer...