Monday, February 22, 2010

#53/365 The Lost is Found!


Oh, the gyrations and moanings and prayers and texts and inquiries that went forth about this missing piece of IowaWinterLuxuryEquipment.

And after all the troops had been rallied to keep their eyes open for this lifesaver? I found it my own bad self, in the bottom of my gynormous IKEA bag I use to haul toys to my home visits.

Upon unearthing it, I believe I squealed with glee right in that family's living room. Not that the parent noticed as they were busy texting. ::ahem::

How thankful I am for this answered prayer. :D

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hurray for you and the found remote control complete with panic button!!!
It's amazing that it really does isntill 'panic' in people (and cats) when you push it---especially by accident. It's how we trained one cat to NEVER go out of the house. I purposefully left the door to the outside open and every time he set paw out of the house, I'd hit the panic button. Fur flew! Ha!