Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#41/365 For the Haters...

A recent discussion was had by women who had joined a FB group called, "I am a Grown Woman. I Do Not Want a Stuffed Toy for Valentine's Day". Huh. I had to disagree. Not that I am a collector or anything, but my husband has given me a few stuffed animals over the last 15 years and hey, I kinda like them.

Look. Aren't they cute?

And since it is Valentine's Week and both of these represent some silly, romantic love moment of our, I set them out on our bed. I feel happy when I see them there.

I wouldn't forgo chocolate, flowers, jewelry and dinner out for the stuffed animal(s), but if I can have it ALL, I'll gladly take the stuffed animals, too.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I can't walk down the stuffed animal aisle without stopping to look and touch. I'm glad some of our grandchildren are still young enough to enjoy receiving a stuffed animal as a gift.....