Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5/365 Some Days are Golden

It doesn't happen very often, but today was the rare day where I was *early* everywhere I went. Weird.

I'm certain tomorrow will find me LATE everywhere I go. lol

All in my place, with a bright, shiny face. First. :)

(please note the supercool
ceramic enamel mug from China,
sunshiny yellow planner,
crackberry, walm@rt brand fiber bar
and 2 small honeycrisp apples)

To those readers who are keeping score and seem sincerely concerned about me and the number of photos I am posting per day....you get ONE photo today. ONE. That's it. haha j/k

But seriously, to participate in the 365 Project, you must post a *minimum* of one photo per day. More than one photo per day is completely permissible. (exits stage left, muttering to self, shaking head)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for clarifying the 'minimum' RDA for the 365/365 project. I will no longer worry about how many pictures you are posting and will just relax and enjoy them. I never figured you for a sunshiny yellow planner person by the way. Imagine my surprise. Kathy

eureka1951 said...

I totally figured you for a sunshiny yellow planner person - to go with your sunshiny yellow personality!!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, "The Planner". The one where your schedule is written and ignored or blasted over with some crazy parent emergancy. See, why have a schedule. It will just get blasted anyway! :)
kris