Friday, March 20, 2009

Menopause Slapstick

So, some readers may recall the post about the herbal supplement I am taking for my myriad of menopause symptoms. If not, you can find it here. It really is essential that you read it, in order to understand today's joke.

On vacay, I find my mind works better. I have time to actually follow through on things that, when I am embroiled in my real life, get wispy in my little puddin' head, before they simply float away entirely, only to be replaced by the nagging feeling that I am forgetting 'something'.

Actually, it is more likely I am forgetting entire scrolled documents of information, but hey. It is what it is. I mean, being that it is the way it is and all. (<------ what did she just say?)

Anywhoo. Now that I am on vacation and my mind is less encumbered, I remembered to tell my husband about my awful PM medication. I proceeded to shove the pill under his nose (without warning--how rude) and demended that he, "Smell this".

His response immediately reminded me of this video. And I laughed then, quite heartily.

And I have laughed every night since.

I would guess that the laughter would continue indefinitely, except I will be forgetting buckets and quarts of information, beginning Monday, March 23rd, when my real life re-commences.

You have been warned.

No comments: