Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shucks...You Shouldn't Have


Thanks to Ohilda, my dear bloggy friend at Bouquet of Blessings, who has awarded my blog the 'Love' award. Here is the description of a 'Love' Award recipient:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

Exceedingly charming? Moi blog? I dunno about all that, but I do really feel blessed by the women I have met in cyber-space. I do enjoy finding friends and being one. So, umm, k then! I accept.

My turn to nominate 8 more cyber-friends' blogs. In no particular order:

Val @ (D)rivvel Supp

Catherine @ Catherine's Chatter

Maverl Girl's Mommy @ If I Only Had Super Powers

Christi @ Cherry Blossom Life

Erin @ Erinlo

Eileen @ Scravings

Karen @ Always in My Heart

Marcia @ Clive and Marcia and Family (invite only--so no link--sorry)

Although, I have never met any of these women in realdeal life, I know their families, interests and passions. I look forward to reading about the ups and downs of their lives, celebrating the joy and offering a shoulder in sorrow.

And I am certain that, any combination of us, if under one roof, could make some sort of godly mischief together. lol

What a weird virtual world we 'live' in!!

4 comments:

CC said...

I'm so honored!!!!! Thank you!! :) :)

Jill said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Thanks for stopping by The Glen!
My nine year old daughter came up with the Cupid's Cottage idea and it was a REAL hit...especially with some snow days!

erinlo said...

I am honored and humbled that you would even think to nominate me for this award. You have most definately encouraged me today! Thank you so much, Terynn!

Christi and Abbey said...

Thank you Terynn, this is very kind!! I love your wit and wisdom. Wish you could have been at our church today as I shared all the stories I can't post right now