Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know...been a looong time, right?

I know it's been a long time, since I last posted. Tons of things are happening around here in rapid-fire succession.

I will try to catch up in a way that makes sense (to me---I can't know what is going to make sense to you, so you'll have to bear with me). heh heh heh

The first thing I want to do, is to direct readers to the Green Family Blog, 'Never Forsaken' (yes, it's in all CAPS. that's because it's IMPORTANT!!).

If you love to read about the power of prayer, the miracles of Christmas, the blossoming of special needs children, adoption, a heartwarming family story or enjoy seeing cute kids, you will not be disappointed (
and if you are? well, then....never mind. you won't be disappointed. not possible).

Scripture tells us that God's eye is on the *sparrow*. The sparrow, people.

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6-8

How much more is He aware of and committed to and delighted in, His precious children, one and all? Tall and small?

God loves to make His children happy. Not nearly as much as He loves to make them holy, however. And when God's securing of His children's happiness collides with their holiness?

Look. out.

That's when Miracles begin.

1 comment:

Lisa Cairney said...

I love this idea...that God calls us to holiness, not happiness...but that He then can BLESS us with happiness as well...love that! I want that to be my aim.