Friday, December 19, 2008

Please step forward...

You know who you are, but I can't remember who you are, because I am Aunt Clara (remember? the profile pic is *not* me; it is a representation of me; addled me). The drawing of the princess girl is also not me. Just in case their was additional confusion. Now, on to the issue at hand...

Please step forward if you are the blogger that has ruined the Carpenter's "Merry Christmas" song. I heard it this morning and sank into my happy place, listening to Karen Carpenter's velvety voice, until...

"Logs on the fire
Fill me with desire..."


Then, I remembered.

Someone had mentioned on their blog (in a comments section?) that they cannot listen to that song without cracking up at those lyrics.

And now, thankyouverymuch, neither can I.


O GrinchyScrooge? Please identify yourself. ha :~)

1 comment:

Mom To Six said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny.

Merry Christmas!

Ohilda