Tuesday, December 9, 2008

GoLYTELY--whatev


Yeah. Ha. Reeeal funny.

There is nothing about this evil product that is remotely reminiscent of the lovely, elegant, quirky, but endearing Holly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".


Nothing Lyte, either, I might add. Yes, I am aware that they name of the product likely has something to do with electrolytes and such---haha very clever. This stuff is dense-ish, room temperature and salty. gag And 8 ozs. every 10 minutes, until the GALLON is consumed? Are you kidding me?

I think "GoLotsly" is more apt and far less whimsically misleading. (scowl)

1 comment:

Val said...

Now why would they corrupt the lovely vision of lovely Audrey's character by putting her name on that colon juice. That's just wrong. I think you should file a grievance on behalf of all us classic film buffs.

Buffs. heehee. sorry.