Monday, October 13, 2008

unh unh unh

I have just watched an Obama video and oh, for honkin' out loud. Such overt propaganda. sheesh. Over the top. (shaking my head like Andy Griffith when he is frustrated with Barney).

I shan't be linking the video on my blog, but I know it can be easily found on You Tube, so look it up if you must, but here is a snippet of a comment I left on another blog, after watching the aforementioned video...

"Bottom line?

I vow to not think ill of you because you plan to vote differently than I do.

I promise to assume that we are each voting our conscience, behaving honorably in all we do, working in our communities and across the globe for the betterment of all, for the easing of poverty and suffering, for the inclusion of the weak and ill and disabled, to be good stewards of all we are given.

I can believe that you are operating out of your worldview, just as I operate out of mine.

And that, while we may differ in our proposals for attaining a “Let it Be” photo montage status here on earth, I can believe you want it as badly as I do.

I can promise that. Can you?

Imagine. It’s easy if you try."

1 comment:

Mia's Mommy said...

I know what you watched :-)