Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slding Faster Down the Slippery Slope

I could not write a better, clearer, more moving post, so I am linking you to my cyber-friend, Melissa's blog to read what she has written and compiled.

In my opinion, it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE that you read her post.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, read this.

It really is a matter of life and death.


Be informed.

Be moved.

Be changed.


(p.s. I promise to stop SHOUTING at you when the issues do not affect the fate of our nation).

1 comment:

rainbowmom said...

You must have a load of readers! I couldn't figure out why my stats went up so much on that one post. Hahaha! It was you!

Yeah, I just cannot follow the, um reasoning, or lack there of when it comes to abortion. It's sad.
Sad for the unborn and the mother. On so many levels.