Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Bible is clear...

Mark 4:22 (New King James Version)

22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light."

And with that in mind...read this.

And could we all be in agreement, that Mr. Frank could and should be prosecuted, if evidence of criminal misconduct has occurred?


And that the American people are entitled to an investigation?

I mean, I'm forking out my part of the $700 billion, so I sort of feel entitled.

1 comment:

Momma and ZZ said...

Hi!
So sorry that I never responded to the sweet Smile award you gave us. I am a very bad blogger indeed! My life here is so full and there isn't time to keep up with everyone and everything. I am just back from trip to Xi'an and working my way through the last 150 emails while Abbey tears apart our house. You are so kind to think of and include us. I am really sorry we are so late in thanking you.
God Bless