Friday, September 12, 2008

My Baby's Senior Photos

Her eyes were that big as a baby, too.

I like black and white. So crisp and expressive.

No words. I just want everyone to know that she is as pretty on the inside, as the outside.

All kinds of cool finishes make the portraits even more special.

My girl. (sigh)
A little more serious.
No my favorite pose, but I love her face and the setting is all urban and cool.
This one reminds me of when she was a little girl.

Love the smile and the colors in this one. Cool!

I spent waaaaay more than I had intended. Waaaay more.

But my dear husband helped me through it by saying, "Next year, she leaves. Then all you have is pictures. Get whatever you want. You will never regret that you have too many pictures".

Serious. What a Prince of a guy, huh?

1 comment:

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

omg omg omg! You have a super model on your hands! seriously!!