Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A picture of God's grace, in the here and now

I could not be more proud of the Chapman family. They conducted themselves during their interviews this AM on "Good Morning, America" with honesty and grace. Amazing.

The verse I think of is in the book of Psalms chapter 27:13.

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living".

I was worried that the Chapman's might feel the need to put on a brave face or a Christian face or some other mask, but nope. They were real. So real, that I was bawling at work, while watching.

ABC was gentle with them. Amazing.

Here is the full video of the segment.




After you watch this, please go and watch, one more time, the music video of "Cinderella" with SCC and his daughters. Watch it till the very end.



Then, go hug and enjoy your Cinderella (or your Prince), because, as this mom of a senior girl knows (the last child in our nest), soon she will be... gone.

No comments: