Thursday, July 17, 2008

Urban Flight


OK.

I believe I have established that I am the epitome of the
item #26 on the "Stuff Christians Like" blog.

Personally, I find quite a bit of this blog HI-larious, in that way that truth can often be funny, even/especially if it is about me.


So, here are the lyrics that I was mentally converting during today's 30 minute commute...don't laugh now.


Oh never mind. Laugh, if you want.


Time stands still for no one
I know this is true
I've been stuck here waiting

Then along came you

And you gave me back

The love I had

The faith I'd lost

The life I knew


(Chorus):

I wanna thank you for
the love that you give me

And the sun that
you put in my sky

You don't know how much
you've lifted me up

But I feel so alive
That I could fly
I could fly, oh
There's no way
I could've made it this far

Without you

You came to me
just when I needed someone
to believe

That I could make it through

And you gave me back

The love I had

The faith I'd lost

The life I knew


(Chorus):

Above the clouds

Fly so high,
never come down

Just you and I,
I'm so in love

With you, with you

And you gave me back
The love I had
The faith I'd lost

The life I knew
I wanna thank you for
the love that you give me

And the sun that you put in my sky

You don't know how much
you've lifted me up

But I feel so alive

(lyrics Keith Urban, "I Could Fly")

1 comment:

Mia's Mommy said...

that picture is beautiful