Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack


Moving on...

page 101

"Never mind that, what's important is this: If I were simply One God and only One Person, then you would find yourself in this Creation, without something wonderful, without something essential even. And I would be utterly other than I am."

"...and we would be without...?"

"Love and relationship. All love and relationship is possible for you *only* because it already exists in Me, within God myself. Love is *not* the limitation, love is the flying. I *am* love."

Oooops. Last night I sort of said that my BIG aha! moment post would happen tonight, but I forgot about this little gem (which comes first in the book). So, a sliiiight detour is in order.

So, love and relationship, arguably the best, most sought-after and satisfying thing on earth only existed/s because it existed in God first (that whole Trinity thing again)?

I don't know about you, but that really makes sense to me.
(isn't that a lovely Celtic trinity knot is at the top of the post?)

No comments: