Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dueling Realities

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sheesh. My neck and shoulders are so stiff.
My plantar fasciitis hurts. [groan]


This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

ugh. What all do I have to do today?
Something important, but I can't remember...


This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Oh yeah. Renew driver's license. Get oil changed in the van. Finish up preparing for my new grad. student.


This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

For honkin' out loud. Why am I so tired?
What time did I go to bed last night?


This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

{startle} Oh hey. Good morning, Lord.

I 'm thankful for the not so still, not so small voice You use, when necessary. (grin)

This *is* the day that the Lord has made.

I *will* rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: