Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maria Sue Chapman aka Cinderella

"So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don't wanna miss even one song,
Cuz all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone."

(by Steven Curtis Chapman)

Steven Curtis Chapman tells how the song, "Cinderella" was inspired. Take a moment to watch this clip. It will be a timely reminder to cherish your children's childhood.

Two things that make it easier for a Christ-follower to breathe while grieving:

1). Knowing where we will spend eternity.

2). Knowing that we can truly "get" what is important while here on earth.

This family has suffered a heartbreaking loss. I cannot even imagine the pain of this.

But this family knows they will see darling Maria Sue again. They also know they loved her fiercely and tenderly while they had her on earth.

I pray the Chapmans can find comfort in this.

I pray...