Thursday, April 3, 2008

Celebration

April is an important anniversary month for us.

Without going into detail, two years ago, we sort of began a new chapter in our marriage.

No. Wait. There is nothing "sort of" about it.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't marvel at what God has done.

Not a day that I am not thankful for my husband's leadership at a critical point in our lives.

Not a day that I am not reminded of the love and support of key family members and friends.

The slide show "For Tricia, Gary and Shari (NIM)" is for three special strangers who directly contributed in a holy, anointed way to our "happily ever after".

Part thank you, part remembrance of what could have been missed.

Life is good.

Life with God is better.

(click on the photo above to enlarge it, so you can read the caption. also notice they are holding hands. that cracks me up!)

No comments: