Tuesday, April 22, 2008

But I still love technology...


(lyrics from Kip and LaFawnduh's wedding scene in the movie, "Napoleon Dynamite").

I am marveling at the technology called the world wide web that allows me to "meet" and become "friends" with people I have never sat next to, shared a meal, enrolled in a class or been assigned to a committee with.

I have met the most fascinating people, with amazing life stories, the coolest skills and talents and admirable qualities.

And if you are one of those inspirational women I've come to know and care for, thank you for sharing and being honest and open and transparent with your words and emotions.

Really, I've always been a total people person. But technology has allowed me to know and love more people than I ever could have without it.

So there you have it. Lovin' for my techno-peeps. <3
(Here's the clip from the movie (in case you have never seen the movie)

No comments: