Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My First Meme

Awww....

I've been tagged! I am somebody!!! You like me!! You really, really like me!!!

::Ahem::

I have been tagged by the wonderful Melissa to complete the following meme-like thingie-bobber.


1. Pick up nearest book with at least 123 pages.
"Hinds Feet on High Places" by Hannah Hurnard
2. Turn to page 123.

3. Look down to the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.

"Either you must go up there, where you know that you can't, but will end up in a mangled heap at the bottom, or you must come back and live with me and be my little slave ever afterward." And the rocks and the cliffs seemed to echo again with his gloating laughter. "Much-Afraid, said the two guides, stopping over her and shaking her by the shoulders gently, but firmly; you know where your help lies. Call for help."

5. Tag 3 People.

I tag...

Who hasn't had a turn yet? Raise your hand high, so I can see....

2 comments:

Mia's Mommy said...

Oh Oh Oh! You picked the best book of all times!!!!! I LOVE that book. EVERY single human being should have that book!!!

Terynn said...

Pretty much my all time fave (OK, I have several of those, but it's in my Top 10 for sure).

I *knew* I liked you, Melissa!!