Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Have I told You lately that I love You?
Have I told you theres no one else above You

Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness

Ease my troubles thats what You do


For the morning sun in all its glory
Greets the day with hope and comfort too

You fill my life with laughter

And somehow You make it better

Ease my troubles thats what You do


Theres a love thats Divine
And its yours and its mine like the sun

And at the end of the day

We should give thanks and pray
To the One, to the One

Have I told you lately that I love You?
Have I told you theres no one else above You

Fill my heart with gladness

Take away all my sadness

Ease my troubles thats what You do


Theres a love thats Divine

And its yours and its mine like the sun
And at the end of the day

We should give thanks and pray
To the One, to the One

And have I told You lately that I love You?

Have I told you theres no one else above You


You fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles thats what You do
Take away all my sadness

(thanks to Rod Stewart)

Mark and I are off to our getaway. Expecting a great time. Hey, I got a great husband and a great conference and it's Valentine's Day!!

My neck is better and Alannah is on the mend, as well (thank you, Lord and thank you pray-ers).

Now, if we could just control the WEATHER!! Snow and wind to the North...why *exactly* re we going North in February! (eye roll)

No comments: